Buccal Fat Removal After Cheek Implant

I had a cheek implant (awhile ago) but i was thinking of having buccal fat removed. Would this be ok? I mean, the cheek implant won't get in the way or anything will it?

Buccal Fat Removal

+1
Buccal fat is located in a different area than cheeks. If your jowl fat are excessive, you can have them reduced.

Huntington Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Buccal Fat Removal after Cheek Implants

+1

The is no anatomic reason not to have buccal fat removal after cheek implants. However, I'm not a fan of buccal fat removal. As we age we normally lose facial fat and therefore a patient who had removal of buccal fat may have unwanted depressions of the cheeks later in life.