Buccal Fat Pad Remover?

Hi im 20 this year and I'm acceptable underweight but my face is really fat and look very swollen everyday at my lower cheek.. I'm actually considering of having buccal fat pad removal. What are the risk and complications of it? Is there also like a age limit or something or is there any other procedure where I can remove the fats? TIA :)

Buccal fat removal

+1

Dear doremi123,

• We have to see why you are underweight, but your cheeks are still looking full
  • If you are considering surgery, you need to be a healthy weight so you can heal properly
  • If it is due to buccal fat excess, then it can be removed without any external incisions
  • Risks include: not removing enough fat, removing too much fat, bleeding, infection and possible nerve damage to the facial nerve
  • There is no age limit, but if you are young, then the location of the fat is important because as you get older, you will lose fat in the face

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani