Is Buccal Fat Pad Removal Right for Me? Age 19 and Still Have Chubby Cheeks.

I have chubby cheeks just like my dad. My dad is almost in his 60's and his cheeks are still very full. I have always wanted a slim face and wondered if this is the right choice? I understand that ordeal that if you remove it (you can't get it back) but If someone random already has a slim face at age 20, wouldn't their face as well look "sunken in" later on regardless. What difference would it make if I got the surgery to achieve that slim face vs. someone who already has a slim face?

Buccal fat pad removal for chubby cheeks

+1

Dear Mikvahnrose,

1. You are correct that as you age, you will lose fat in your face
  2. My philosophy is that most people want to look good while they are young and as they get older, they can add volume to their face
  3. I perform a significant amount of fat transfer which can correct any hollowness that might develop as you get older
  4. With that said, it would be best to see photos or in consultation so we can advise you appropriately and so you look great at all stages of your life

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani