Is Buccal Fat Pad Removal a Real Option for Me?

I'm a healthy 19 year old female standing at 5 foot tall and just under 99lbs. I am a lucky size 0 but have a fat face. The main fat seems to sit around my marionette line area, creating visible folds in the skin/shadows even when not smiling. Any advice or alternatives would be greatly appreciated

Buccal Fat Removal in 19 Year Old Female.... Better to Hold on to Your Facial Volume

+1

Hi,

A photo would be most helpful.  For the most part, it is wise to hold onto the volume of your face, because as any practicing facial cosmetic physician will tell you, we spend most of our days replacing lost volume in aging faces.  There is a relatively new procedure termed Acculift that addresses specific areas of fat.  Consult with a few experienced facial cosmetic physicians before you have any volume removed from your face.

Be well.

Dr. P