Bruising Above Temples and Hair Loss After Botox?

I am now 13 days post injections to my forehead (20 units). I have read enough posts to believe that the drooping skin under my brows and thickened upper nose will improve with time. I am more concerned with the drawing sensation along my hairline and bad headaches. This evening there appears to be some bruising and more prominent veins at the hairline above the temples with some hair loss.

Hair loss after Botox

+2

Bruising after Botox is not unusual but hair loss is. Hair loss that you are having is most likely unrelated to Botox especially so soon after you injection. Given that you are having headaches though I would recommend that you see your surgeon.

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon