Bruising Under Bra Line After Reduction? (photo)

I'm noticing continued discomfort just BELOW the bra line under the left breast. Tender to the touch and seems to be increasing. Just noted what appears to be bruising in that area as well, considerably below incision. Should I be concerned? Left breast had larger reduction and is considerably less comfortable overall, but this bruising seems new and discomfort is not decreasing.

Bruising after breast reduction

+1

Bruising after a breast reduction is normal but if it appears excessive or expanding, then it could be a sign of a hematoma and you should contact your surgeon.

Bruising after Breast Reduction

+1

Bruising and pain may be normal, but if the area if getting larger and more painful there may be a hematoma.  Always best to check with your plastic surgeon in these situations.