Bruising After Breast Aug Normal 9 Days Post Op?

I had a breast lift with breast aug periareolar 9 days ago. Thursday I had my first week pre op and was told everything was good.I have read of complications etc so I have closely monitered my breasts for changes. My right breast had a dent ( assuming a ripple for a few days. I was just light massage and I noticed a new bruise in area where dent was after starting the self massaging. I do not have severe pain, slight pain and no discharge pus bleeding can anyone let me know if i normal

Bruising after Breast Augmentation and Breast Lift

Check with your plastic surgeon. Although your photos don't look worrisome, it's best that your surgeon examines you in person. It's not unusual to have some of the blood breakdown products deep in the tissues slowly come up to the skin after a few days, giving the appearance of a brand new bleed. But it takes an experienced surgeon to be able to tell the difference.

Click on the link below to learn about concerns during early recovery after plastic surgery.\

All the best.

Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon