Bruising After Bilateral Lateral Brow Lift

Hi there, I had a bilateral lateral brow lift yesterday afternoon (the 18th of July) and have noticed deep purple bruising around my left eye (quite a bit) and a little around my right eye. My head is all bandaged up so can't see if I have bruising anywhere else. Can anyone tell me how long to expect the bruising to last and if there is anything I can do to speed up the fading of these? I have been periodically applying cold compresses. Thanks for your help.

Bruising After Brow Lift

What you have described can be expected after a brow lift. I recommend keeping in close contact with your surgeon or his/her clinical team to address your concerns.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon