Bruised Red Golf Size Ball After Bbl Very Painful? (photo)

I had a bbl 2 and a half months ago this is my 2nd bbl. about a month ago I got a pimple looking like next to my incision in between the butt cheeks. It popped and I've been draining for almost 4 weeks now at the beginning I was draining a lot!!!! My jeans were always wet. Now I still drain but not as much. My right cheek has been real hard and now it looks like a golf ball in my butt. It hurts very very much!! What can I do or what will happen? Should I just go along with it even if it hurts?

Bruised Red Golf Size Ball After Bbl Very Painful?

+1

You need to contact your PS. It is not unheard of to have small problems of this nature after a BBL, but it sounds like yours is a little more involved, with longer-lasting drainage, golf ball sized swelling, etc.  You may have some fat necrosis or other issues.  Either way, you need to get in touch with your PS.

Good luck,

Dr. E

Fat Necrosis?

+1

Thank you for your photographs. This may be fat necrosis (death of some the fat).  I agree this represents an issue best handled by your PS to prevent this from become a wider spread problem. 

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Brazian Butt Lift

+1

The presence of a red, "pimple" on the incision, after a Brazilian Butt Lift must be brought up with your surgeon ASAP. Could be infection, fat necrosis. It needs attention which you can not deal with alone