Where Can I Get a Bruised Bone Shaven Down?

As I stated before I have a Bruised Bone on my forehead thats the only thing the doctor told me it was and that there was nothing I can do about it. Seems that something can be done, I was wondering where is a place I can get this done for a good price. Please keep in mind I live in Holmdel, NJ and I am aware i would have to travel but im not looking to travel to far.

Shave down frontal bone

+2

Look for surgeons who have expertise in FSS ( facial feminization surgery). The frontal bone is often shaved down as part of this field  and the same technique might apply to you.

Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.