Long-Lasting Bruise on Upper Eye-lid and Above Eye-brow- What Are My Options?

I have had this bruise for as far as i remember, i am twenty now and i would really like to get rid of it. No doctors or dermatologist know what it could be. It doesn't hurt an but it fluxuate's in size and also dark to light on different days. I do not know how it got there, but if you can help with what it is that'd be a huge help. thanks.

A bruise does not last this long.

+1

It is possible for tissues to be hemosiderin stained but this would look for brownish.  This lesion looks consistent with some type of venous structure.  I recommend you see a university based oculoplastic surgeon for an appropriate workup.