Brownish Spot On Scab After Tea Tree Oil?

Hello, I was using tea tree oil for about a week mostly diluted in water (5-7 drops) on my red spot after the scab fell off, and about a week of using it, I decided to use undiluted pure tea tree oil and I think the spot turned to brownish/reddish color.The spot was initially red after the scab fell off but slowly fading, and now it turned to brownish/reddish as I mentioned before.Will it go away after some time? It is on my face, therefore I would like it to go away asap. Thanks in advance.

Skin discoloration and brown spots after tea tree oil

If you have skin discoloration or scar discoloration, the best treatment would be to avoid the causative agent (in this case tea tree oil) and begin therapy with Melaquin PM, a skin lightener to even out the color.