Brown Spots After Medium Chemical Peel

I had a medium Chemical Peel done 8 weeks ago, but I went out 10 days after the peel with sunblock and since then I have some red/brownish spots and they don´t disappear completely. My question is, if I still have those spots by next winter and I receive another peeling with the proper care, will they disappear?

Brown spots after medium peel is common

+1

Brown spots after such peeling is relatively common and typically is not permanent. You can speed up the resolution of the brown spots with creams containing hydroquinone and tretinoin. I would apply a thin layer of bland moisturizer prior to the application of each of these skin-lightening agents to decrease the risk of irritation/inflammation which can create more brown pigment.

Good luck.

San Diego Dermatologist