Brown Spots After Medium Chemical Peel

I had a medium Chemical Peel done 8 weeks ago, but I went out 10 days after the peel with sunblock and since then I have some red/brownish spots and they don´t disappear completely. My question is, if I still have those spots by next winter and I receive another peeling with the proper care, will they disappear?

Brown spots after medium peel is common

Brown spots after such peeling is relatively common and typically is not permanent. You can speed up the resolution of the brown spots with creams containing hydroquinone and tretinoin. I would apply a thin layer of bland moisturizer prior to the application of each of these skin-lightening agents to decrease the risk of irritation/inflammation which can create more brown pigment.

Good luck.

San Diego Dermatologist