Spot Treatment Advice

I have tried everyting for the brown spots. Medicines, lasers, chemical peels, and they are even darker. What is wrong with me? Can I still get rid of these brown spots?

Brown spot treatment advice

+1

I wish that you had provided a photo of your brown spots.  Are these spots on your body or on your face? Did they ever disappear and then recur after treatment? The best combination of lasers that I have found for the brown spots are the Fraxel Dual Laser and the Yag for isolated spots.  Please let me know how your treatment goes.  Please find a board certified dermatologist with a lot of experience in treating cosmetic dermatology to help you.

Hello

+1

Sun spots can be removed by a VI peel or Laser resurfacing or profractional laser. Depending how deep they are. Without an exam it’s hard to be more exact you should be seen by a PS to give you your options.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS