I Had This Old Brown Spot on my Face Caused by Hot Cooking Oil. How Can I Get Rid of This ?

How can i get rid of this old dark brown spot on my face caused by hot cooking oil?

Using Melarase creams to lighten dark spots on the skin

+1

Melarase AM and Melarase PM, both topical creams, can help reduce discoloration and facial pigmentation on the face. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Facial Brown Spot

+1

There are several options to address facial brown spots.  A couple of factors that will affect the treatment include when this occurred, your skin type/ethnicity (to determine the underlying pigmentation in your skin), etc.  Please consult with a board certified specialist in the face who can guide you towards the best treatment option to achieve the results you seek for your face.

Kimberly Lee, MD