Brown Spot After a 30% Salicylic Acid Peel at Beauticians (Left on for 10minutes and Went to Talk to Someone)? (photo)

Hi, I just had a 30% salicylic acid peel done and a few hours later, i noticed a few brown spots on my face that weren't there before. My entire face was quite red,very sensitive to touch and these brown blotches stood out. I have splashed cold water on my face and moisterised. I am of chinese background and generally have very sensitive skin, prone to PIH and even fungal infections at times. I want to know whether this will be permanent! My wedding is in a few months! =(

Hyperpigmentation

+1

This spot seems to be an area of burn, superficial.

See a dermatologist or plastic surgeon to get you on skin care, with Retin A and Hydroquinone