Brown Eyebrow Tattoo Removal

I'm getting my eyebrow tattoos lasered off, but they are having a difficult time with the brown colored tattoo. Is there a laser than can remove brown? We are using the Medlite C6 at 1064nm for the black tones. I heard that 532nm may be used for brown. Is that true?

Laser tattoo removal

+1

many tattoos respond differently to lasers depending on the wavelength and the pigment granules that make up the color.  converting from the double frequency Neodynium yag 1064nm wavelength to the single frequency, 532nm, may in fact, reduce the brown color better.