Brown Bone Reduction - Cost - Risk - Results

I am a male with a prominent brow bone and I was wondering if it would be possible to get the same results as the simulated image below. I was also wondering what the estimated cost and risk would be. In addition to this what are the possible options for preforming such a procedure - I am worried about the scaring. Finally, In your personal opinion do you think (BASED ON THE PICTURES BELOW) that I should get one? (Is it bad enough)

Brow bone reduction

+1

Some men have a very prominent frontal bar( brow) and this sometimes can be softened a bit. A CT would be necessary to evaluate the bone thickness and the size of thr frontal sinuses.