If One Wants to Have a Brow Lift, How Long Does One Have to Stay off Botox?

I've been getting forehead Botox. Also, the nurse has been elevating one of the eyebrows with Botox, which droops more than the other. I would imagine the doctor needs to have untreated skin and muscles in order to do a browlift. Would six months do it?

Discontinuing Botox before browlift

It is important for the surgeon to analyze sole muscular strength of the corrugators, posterius, and frontalis prior to surgically adjusting those muscles. It is probably best to be off of Botox for five months so that a determination can be made as to what percentage to soften those muscles prior to the browlift.