Is it possible to get a browbone reduction to have a more elegant/feminine profile? (photo)

I am a 29 year old female. I feel I have a very prominent browbone. I feel I am attractive head on but quite unattractive in side profile. Are there any plastic surgeons out there who could do anything about this? I imagine it would require shaving of the browbone to achieve noticable results. How intense would the surgery be and are optimal results achievable? I do not hear of many doctors offering this surgery.

Frontal Bossing

+1
It is possible to shave some of the bone at the eyebrow. The access is an incision from ear to ear.
Lateral x-ray is needed to see how thick the bone and the frontal sinus
Samir Shureih MD.FACS