Brow transplant/latisse: risks? (photo)

I have very thin brows having overplucked them. Please tell me from looking at the photo what the best approach would be to restore them. Should I go right for a brow transplant or try latisse. I hear it is being used off label with great results. My only concern is the stories I've heard of skin discoloration. If it happens and I stop as soon as I notice it, will it go away?

Latisse to brows

+2

Latisse works on the brows but as you noted this is an off-label use of the product. In order for Latisse to work anywhere, you need to have active hair follicles that are capable of growing hair. Trying a bottle of Latisse on your overplucked brows is going to be a great deal easier than undergoing surgical transplants, so I'd think you might want to try that first.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

Speak with a hair restoration specialist to obtain the best possible advise regarding your eyebrows.

+1
Speak with a hair restoration specialist to obtain the best possible advise regarding your eyebrows. Remember you will have to use Latisse on a consistent basis. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD