Brow Tip Aesthetic Lines Are Not Symmetrical. Could It Still Change After Almost 5 Months Post-rhinoplasty?

I'm a male almost 5 months post-surgery. I had osteotomies to narrow the upper nose and a small hump removed. How much time or how many months after the surgery does it take for the brow tip aesthetic lines to show full definition on both sides of the nose? Is it normal that it's still somewhat assymetric almost 5 months after surgery? The left brow tip aesthetic line is how it should like (curve that goes a bit inwards and then flows outwards to the tip), the right side is more a straight line.

Symmetry After Rhinoplasty

+1

You are still very early in the healing process, and it is important to be patient during this time and for the remainder of the next several months. If you do not see the results that you were expecting after 12-24 months, then you should seek a second opinion. This is the typical healing time for a rhinoplasty.

Nasal Asymmetry 5 Months after Rhinoplasty

+1

Nasal asymmetry secondary to swelling can take a year to resolve. At this time all you can do is be patient. Good luck!

Brow tip and dorsal aesthetic lines in rhinoplasty

+1

I'm impressed with your knowedge base as you clearly have read thoroughly about rhinoplasty.  It's important to remember that some asymmetry is present before any rhinoplasty surgery, and some asymmetry is present after any rhinoplasty surgery.  That being said, give your nose the full 1 year before drawing final conclusions on the brow tip aesthetic lines and symmetry because it will continue to heal and change during that period.  

Donald B. Yoo, MD