Brow Lift and Cheek Lift?

Love my lifestyl lift from 2009 and would not change it for anything. Had eyes done in 2010. Want to know about cheek and eyebrow lift. I have lots of smile lines to correct.

Hi There,

I wanted to let you know we have a bunch of useful information including real stories, before and after photos, Q&A, etc., covering a plethora of topics. I have included a few links below that may help you with your research:

http://www.realself.com/answers

http://www.realself.com/Brow-lift/reviews

Difficult to make recommondation without photos

+1

Its difficult for us to make an appropriate recommendation applicable to you without seeing photos. Whether or not you need an browlift depends on your eyebrow position.

As far as cheeklifting goes, that is a procedure that I'm doing very little of these days because of how effective fat grafting has become to achieve natural long lasting results. One of the downsides to the cheeklift was that it wasn't a long lasting procedure.

Smile lines can be improved with botox [dynamic wrinkles] or laser resurfacing [static wrinkles.

Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Lift

+1

I would recommend that you try one of the injectables like perlane or radiesse first. you could then proceeed to the more permanent materials like fat and the platelet rich plasma

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Brow lift and cheek lift

+1

Glad to hear you had a great result! In general, if you are looking to improve the smile lines, Perlane and Radiesse both work fantastic. Cheek injectables also soften smile lines by elevating the cheek which subsequently elevates and thus softens the smile lines. You can also use fat, which has around a 40% take in the area.

A facelift may be necessary to improve sagging cheeks, depending on the severity of the issue. It would be too soon for you to have a touch up on your facelift, but filler is an option. This is an area where a blunt needle or blunt cannula comes in handy. I would use Restylane in the lower eye areas and then Perlane or Radiesse to fill in the entire cheek (not just the cheekbone). It's important to do the whole area for natural-looking volume and shape, it restores the face shape without looking like cheek implants.

And for the brow, a brow lift is a great option. You mentioned you had your eyes done, was a brow lift performed as well? Often, it is not lifting, but volumizing the eyebrow region that really enhances appearance. In general, an endoscopic approach is a fantastic way to perform the surgery and will leave you with minimal scarring. If you did not want to go the surgical route when improving the appearance of your brow, you could always lift the brow temporarily with Botox or Dysport. Injecting a small amount of Botox or Dysport will slightly raise the lateral eyebrows. You may also use fillers such as Juvederm or Restylane at the superior area of the brow. Thank you, and I hope this helps!

Paul S. Nassif, MD

Brow and cheek lift

+1

Because every face is different, a consultation with a facial plastic surgeon will give you the best insight into what will work for your face.  Having had previous surgery will make the evaluation all the more important as scarring and anatomical changes from surgery will require procedures not done in a cookie-cutter fashion.  Find an experienced surgeon in your area.

Matheson A. Harris, MD
Salt Lake City Oculoplastic Surgeon