Should I get a brow lift or should I just wait until I get older? (Photo)

I am 20, and my one eyelid and eyebrow hang lower than the other. It makes me very self conscious sometimes because when I smile one eye almost closes and the other doesn't. I really don't want cosmetic surgery but this is really bothering me. Sometimes I can actually feel the brow bone hanging over my eyelid and its rather quite annoying. Should I wait or consider it?

Brow Lift on Younger Patient

+1
In young patients with asymmetric brows, surgical intervention is not appropriate. The majority of the time, the asymmetry is due to overuse of the brow elevator muscle; so treatment, if necessary, is limited to neuromodulators, such as Botox.

Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

Should I get a brow lift or should I wait until I get older.

+1
That is your personal decision. If your asymmetric eyebrows bother you, there are certainly procedures available to improve the symmetry. 

Suzanne Kim Doud Galli, MD, PhD, FACS
Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon

Brow Lift at Young Age

+1
I feel you are being a little hard on yourself. Everyone of us details our looks in a mirror. Your needing a Browlift at your age would be highly unlikely. If you are still concerned,  getting an exam by a board certified surgeon who does lots of brow lift work can give you a concrete answer.

Scott R. Brundage, MD
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetry

+1
It is difficult to tell by the photo what correction is needed but rest assured that we all are a little asymmetrical.  If it bothers you, you should seek the advice of a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Jan Zemplenyi, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Do I Need A Browlift?

+1
It is very difficult to diagnose your problem from the photo.  I would suggest a consultation with a board certified surgeon specializing in facial plastic surgery.  Good Luck!

Anthony Corrado, DO
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

Should I get a brow lift or should I just wait until I get older?

+1
Poorly posted photo. So can not advise but best to seek ONLY IN PERSON opinions from boarded surgeons...