Is a Brow Lift Suitable for a Person with Connective Tissue Disorder?

Is a brow lift suitable for a person with connective tissue disorder? (I have heavy brows and creases on my forehead) Are dermal fillers also safe to use? How long lasting are the results of a brow lift and what would be the best skin care products for such condition? I'm 22 years old. Thank you very much.

CTD

+1

There are many different types of Connective Tissue Disorders (CTD). May I suggest you start with the practitioner that is treating you for the CTD. Ask if would be safe for you to have surgery and what precautions would be required. Request they put your visit in writing like a pre-operative clearance. Then, if your doctor says it is OK seek evaluation/ examination by a member of the ASAPS in your area.   Best,

Gary R Culbertson, MD, FACS

Columbia Plastic Surgeon