Brow lift for an 18-year-old? (photo)

My eyelids are hooded and look much better when my eyebrows are raised, so I raise them all the time but this gives me headaches. It is genetic. When I'm not raising my eyebrows, I appear tired/angry/sad, and this does not reflect how I feel. I like the way my eyes/eyebrows look when raised because it takes care of most of the excess eyelid skin and I no longer look angry. Is a brow lift a viable option? I'm sick of raising my eyebrows all the time just so I don't look mad at people.

Browlift in an 18 year old

+2
Thank you for the photos. Usually a browlift is not indicated in someone your age.   You do have some asymmetry.  Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an evaluation.  He/she will see you with muscle movement.  Together you will come up with a plan.

Facial asymmetries

+2
It appears that you have some facial asymmetry with your right side being slightly lower than the left.  This includes the right eye socket and, hence, the right eyebrow is lower.  There are procedures that can be done to give the appearance of more symmetry, and starting with a right-sided browlift is a reasonable idea.

John Frodel, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Brow lift for an 18-year-old with brow ptosis.

+2

Brow lift for an 18-year-old with brow ptosis. This is a good option for you done with an Ir regular Trinchophytic Forehead lift. Roots of the hair are buried so they will grow through the scar so you will have no cosmetic problem. See a very experienced surgeon for this.