Brow Lift and Eyelid Surgery a Month After Vaser Lipo?

My husband, 53, is considering having Vaser High Def Lipo done in Sept. The following month, he'd have a Brow lift and upper eyelid reduction. Are these two surgeries too close together? He'd be under General Anesthesia for a few hours on each one.

General Anesthesia twice in on month

it is safe to have 2 general anesthetics within one month. However, i feel it would be safer to have both procedures at the same time - one anesthetic and one recovery. I recommend this even if two different physicians are involved. In my clinic it is not rare to have another specialist operate during my surgery when the patient needs something I don't do.

Okay to have browlift and eyelid surgery after vaser lipo

It is acceptable to have the vaser lipo done then brow and eyelid surgery a month later without any complications. It is perfectly acceptable to have two anesthetics within a month of each other.

Combination procedures

You didn't state what was to be suctioned. Nevertheless, provided the liposuction is not too extensive, these procedures can all be done together or staggered by any length of time. I am not sure why your husband would not want to have everything completed in 1 sitting. At any rate, a month of convalescence from liposuction, regardless of the extent, should be adequate time between the operations.