Brow Lift and Eyelid Surgery a Month After Vaser Lipo?

My husband, 53, is considering having Vaser High Def Lipo done in Sept. The following month, he'd have a Brow lift and upper eyelid reduction. Are these two surgeries too close together? He'd be under General Anesthesia for a few hours on each one.

General Anesthesia twice in on month

+1

it is safe to have 2 general anesthetics within one month. However, i feel it would be safer to have both procedures at the same time - one anesthetic and one recovery. I recommend this even if two different physicians are involved. In my clinic it is not rare to have another specialist operate during my surgery when the patient needs something I don't do.

Okay to have browlift and eyelid surgery after vaser lipo

+1

It is acceptable to have the vaser lipo done then brow and eyelid surgery a month later without any complications. It is perfectly acceptable to have two anesthetics within a month of each other.

Combination procedures

+1

You didn't state what was to be suctioned. Nevertheless, provided the liposuction is not too extensive, these procedures can all be done together or staggered by any length of time. I am not sure why your husband would not want to have everything completed in 1 sitting. At any rate, a month of convalescence from liposuction, regardless of the extent, should be adequate time between the operations.