Brow Lift on One Brow?

So, I have this problem... with my eyebrows. They are uneven in that one, the right, droops lower than the other, the left. The right brow also seems to have looser skin. This issue also has an enormous effect on the symmetry of my eyelids. My question is if there is a permanent solution for raising my droopy brow to meet with my other one? Around how much would a lift in just one brow cost?

Brow Lift on One Side

+1

A unilateral brow lift can be done. I strongly recommend that your surgeon use the  Irregular Trichopytic Hairline Incision that we decscribed many years ago so that your hairline position is not changed during the brow elevation.

Browlift Options for Asymmetric Brows

+1

Thank you for this question. Unfortunately, without photos and without seeing you with a relaxed and animated face, it is not possible to give a complete answer to your questions. In general, it is possible to perform a one-sided browlift. This is actually a common treatment for patients with Bell's palsy. There are a variety of approaches to the eyebrow, including direct pexy, mid-forehead, hairline, and endoscopic techniques. In rare cases, when one brow is treated, the other brow will drop -- owing to how the brain perceives their relative positions. A qualified facial cosmetic surgeon can help you identify the best option.

Web reference: http://www.sanfranciscofacialplasticsurgery.com/endo-brow.php

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Unilateral Browlift Would Help

+1

A unilateral brow lift can help with eyebrow asymmetry.  Unfortunately, the specific procedure that would be used and whether the forehead or eyelid need surgery cannot be assessed without consultation. Treatment can be as straight forward as a brow pexy, direct lift, or lateral lift or as complex as an open lift with upper eyelid and muscle work.  I would encourage you to seek an in person consultation as this issue can be addressed. There are average browlift prices on the realself website to get a "ball park" estimate.   Good luck!

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Brow Lift

+1

From what you are describing, it sounds like an endoscopic or open browlift might be your best options for achieving brow symmetry. Without surgery, it is very likely that you will continue to have asymmetry, which is usually inherent.

Brow lift

+1

Some degree of asymmetry exists in all of us. Botox or a unilateral brow lift can be used to help the more significant differences 

Yes, we can treat asymmetric brows

+1

Asymmetric brows can be addressed via botox [subtle] or surgery.

In my opinion, a hairline [trichophytic] approach browlift gives you the best ability to improve eyebrow asymmetry. Addressing that will often improve eyelid asymmetry.

Web reference: http://seattleface.com/html/dr_amadi.php

Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Brow asymmetry

+1

There are several ways to accomodate eyebrow asymmetry.  Botox can be used although this is n ot permanent. Browlifitng techniques may be posible as well, but an exam in person is essential.

Unilateral Brow Lift

+1

Yes, it is possible to lift just one brow.  However, it would be very helpful if you post pictures from a few different angles and also with your brows raised and your eyes closed tight.  An in-person consultation would be the most useful.  Cost really depends on the surgery that you end up requiring.

Good Luck.

Web reference: http://www.ShaferPlasticSurgery.com

Uneven Brows Can Be Made More Similar

+1

Yes, one brow can be made to look more like, that is similar to the other brow. It would be first important to have an exam to see why. For example is it genetic, because of a weak forehead muscle, loose skin, too strong of a muscle on the other side (more wrinkling) etc. The cost would range based on the complexity but corrective procedure can be performed on an outpatient basis with a choice of anesthetic choices.

Brow Lift for Asymmetry

+1

If one brow is lower than the other and the skin is bunching at the eyelid on that side, then a brow lift could improve your look.  The method of brow lift will be a determinant in cost.  Probably $3000 to $5000, if you just need the one brow lifted.