I'm 20 yrs old, would a Brow lift or blepharoplasty fix my hooded, uneven eyes? (photos)

I'm 20 years and I do not like the way my eyes look. What procedure(s) can make my eyes look better?

DON'T DO IT!

+1
thank you very much for the photos.  A browlift, blepharoplasty, or canthopexy would not be a good idea and you.  You have very attractive features and a guarantee U many people look upon you and admire your appearance.  At a much later time in her life a browlift or blepharoplasty may be useful but not now.  Be very careful that you are not talked into surgery by a cosmetic provider.  I also would recommend against anything fairly invasive and permanent.  

Chase Lay, MD
Double board-certified facial plastic surgeon

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Upper blepharoplasty or brow lift?

+1
Neither.  You have a very normal appearance for your age, and there is little that a surgical treatment such as blepharoplasty or a brow lift will do to positively alter things for you.  Please make sure no one (surgeon or friend) talks you into surgery.

Reza Momeni, MD
Summit Plastic Surgeon

Eye asymmetry

+1
I too would not recommend surgery, neither a brow lift or a blepharoplasty.  Although photos can mislead it would appear that you have a very slight negative cant to the eyelid and perhaps to the orbit also.  Normally there is a very slight positive tilt of 3 to 4 degrees  (downward from lateral to medial)  so that the tears flow from lateral to medial and will be collected by the lacrimal apparatus and drained into the nose.  My guess is that this is inherited. It cannot be easily changed.  This anatomic variation may be more prone to epiphora (tear overflow) and ectropion as the patient ages.  There is mild asymmetry of the brow which can be improved with Botox

Richard O. Gregory, MD

Cosmetic Surgery on a 20 year Old

+1
I do not see any indication to offer any cosmetic procedure for your concerns.  In my 27 years of plastic surgery, I  have not seen someone of your age group require a brow lift or blepharoplasty.  You look very natural and would not want to see someone like you having a procedure that may give you an unnatural look.

Robert J. Spies, MD
Paradise Valley Plastic Surgeon

Surgery

+1
I would not advise surgery.  You have beautiful eyes and the amount of excess skin/brow ptosis is minimal.  Surgery always carries some complication risks.  

John R. Burroughs, MD
Colorado Springs Oculoplastic Surgeon

Not a candiadate

+1
I do not think you are candidate based on what I see. I would not offer an operation. In my opinion, this is too minor to justify the risks.

Alex Senchenkov, MD, FACS
Germantown Plastic Surgeon