Brow Lift at 22?

I am a 22 year old female and have been considering an endo brow lift for years now ..Im unhappy with my eyebrows and would like them to be higher which is more attractive to me.. am I too young to undergo this procedure? and will it last or will my brows 'drop' as I read this is a common thing that happens following an endo browlift? Thanks in advance for your answer!

Candidate for brow lift?

+1

Thanks for your question.  Age is a relative category when you are talking about being a candidate or not.  You may be a candidate but it can only be determined by physical exam.  In terms of lasting effects of an endo brow lift, endo lifts typically do not last as long as traditional brow lifts.  Hope this helps.

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Ulthera Browlift

+1

Brow drooping can be a result of aging or genetic in nature.  Before jumping into the surgical landscape, because of your age, I would consider performing Ulthera (Ultherapy) which is a non-surgical option that uses intense ultrasound to obtain a natural browlifting results. You will need to consult with your facial plastic surgeon to make sure you are an apprpriate candidate.  

Babak Azizzadeh, MD

Browlift in 22 year old?

+1

It is hard to say for sure without reviewing your photos but this certainly does seem too young for this surgery.  Some people are born with lower sitting brows and there are certainly famous actresses who have this characteristic who are deemed to be very "attractive."  I think if you submitted photos of yourself, additional suggestions could be made.

Lawrence Kass, MD
Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon

Browlift options

+1

Browlift is a great surgical procedure for the aging upper face, but age 22 is too young to consider this option.  The endoscopic browlift technique is less invasive, however the results lack the longevity of an open browlift.  Within a few years after endoscopic browlift, it is common for the drooping to recur.  If you feel absolutely compelled to make any changes in your upper face at this age, I would recommend trying Botox or Dysport, which will give a temporary (3 month) lift to this area when properly injected. 

Pamela B. Rosen, MD
Coral Springs Plastic Surgeon

Brows are low at 22.

+1

I have performed Brow Lifts for over 20 years and have not performed one on a patient younger than 27 years old.  Since there are no photos, of your face and eyebrows, I can't comment if your eyebrows are low or not.  Historically, let's just say that I am skeptical that you would require a brow lift of any kind at 22 years old.  Have a few consultations with qualified plastic and cosmetic surgeons for evaluation and recommendations.