Considering Brow Furrow and Under Eye Procedure. What Are My Options And The Cost? (photo)

photo on left taken in 2005, photo on right taken 2009 I am 45 yeaers old now, never had any kind of cosmetic surgery, I would like to regain the look I had when that first picture was taken in 2005, only thing I think has changed is mainly under eye bags some cheek creasing and some forehead and brow furrow activity, wonder if a macs lift will tak care of these areas of concern. what kind of cost am I looking at?

No surgery.

+1

All you need is a botox treatment and a little under eye Restylane.  It will take 15 years off your appearance.  The BOTOX will last about 6 months but the fillers will last almost 2 years.

Brow furrow and nasolabial creases.

+1

Botox for the brow furrow and Radiesse for the nasolabial  creases should do very well. The cost is about $500 -1000. depending on how much you need.

Facial rejuvenation

+1

In my opinion if you want to look more like the left photo botox to the forehead and glabellar lines, filler to the nasolabial folds (I prefer radiesse) and filler to the cheeks (I prefer sculptra here) are your best options.

I hope you realize that this format of posting questions and receiving answers lacks the face to face direct communication required for you to make an informed decision regarding your surgery.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.

Aaron Stone, MD

Plastic Surgery in Men

+1

Thanks for posting pictures, however they are very grainy, so it is difficult to see details enough to give specific advice.  However, from what I can see, it look like you would benefit from Botox Cosmetic in your forehead and filler such as Juvederm in your cheeks and nasolabial folds.  

Good Luck.

David Shafer, MD