Brow Bone Reduction Procedure and Costs

I'm a 24 y/o male, and I've generally been happy with my appearance and never once thought about having any cosmetic surgery done. However, for the past couple of years, I've been growing increasingly upset with my brow bone. It's the one feature that's really bothering me since it looks completely out of place on my face. It looks pretty similar to the left part of the uploaded picture. How exactly is this procedure done? Will the outcome be subtle or will it make a large difference in my appearance? Lastly, what's an estimated cost for the surgery?

Brow bone reduction procedure and costs

The operation is done by peeling the forehead tissue down from an irregular pre hairline incision. This allows to expose the bony are in question. Than a burr drill is used to burr down the forehead or supra orbital bony prominence. Than washing the area and closure. Acute healing a few days than a week of moderate healing. Costs from $10,000.

From MIAMI dr. B