Is a Brow Bone Reduction on a Female Possible? (photo)

I'm a 22 year old female, and maybe this is me just being very particular, but I've noticed that my brow bone is a lot more prominent than the average female. Additionally, my forehead does not have that more 'round' look that most girls have, it's rather flat. I have plans to get a nose job later this year... will that help my profile? Is there anything to give my forehead a more feminine appearance?

Brow bone reduction in females.

+1

Brow bone reduction in females is something I have done for 35 years. The hairline can be lowered if needed as well. I often do rhinoplasty at the same time.