Brow bone implants, cheek implants, buccal fat removal, gonial implants-Would you recommend these procedures for me? (photo)

I have an amount of things I don't like. what options do I have to improve. 1)face has no dimension. Would brow bone implants would give me the look of deeper set eyes, without making my forehead extend far out from my face. 2)also think my hairline is too high. 3)no cheekbones and the lower part of my cheeks are chubby making my face look old tired saggy. 4)id like a more defined gonial angle without making my face look wider. 5) eyes/brows/lips asymmetric. bags won't go away

Facial Enhancement

+1
You seem to have several concerns.  I think the best recommendation is to have an in-person  consultation with a board certified specialist in the face who can help and guide you towards achieving the results you seek.  3-dimensional computer imaging can help you visualize the areas of concern as well as what you may look like after the changes you seek.

Brow bone implants, cheek implants, buccal fat removal, gonial implants-Would you recommend these procedures for me?

+1
I would suggest cheek implants or filler to the cheeks to give your face more soft fullness in the apple area.  Maybe some filler under your eyes.  Yes, your hairline could be lowered.  I would not suggest buccal fat removal or brow implants.

Multiple facial issues.

+1
No brow bone implants. Hairline lowering with the Irregular Trichophytic Incision and cheek implants are all I would suggest.