Do You Bruise After a Breast Lift and a Brazilian Butt Lift? How Long Does It Take to Heal from Both?

i want to do both breast augmentation and Brazilian butt left ,but i am a little scared. do i bros and swell ? will i have scares? can i work out? how long does it take to heal? can i do it with out my husband knowing that i did it?

Breast lift and buttock injection

+1

A breast lift will leave permanent scars on the breast. It usually takes a few weeks to heal to the extent that you can start exercising, but it is best to ask your doctor.

Bruising and swelling

+1

After any surgery , bruising depends on your skin color and capilar fragility ( most patients know if they bruise easily or not ) . Bruising lasts different in each person , but usually by 10 -12 days its gone . The first two weeks after liposuction are the most relevant for swelling .  By 4 weeks you should have 50% of the swelling gone , and final results by 12-16 weeks . Breast augmentation and BBL do not leave noticeable  scars .

I don't think your husband will not notice if you get this procedure done unless he is away from home for at least 2 months ( But eventually he will notice your body shape and bigger breasts ) .

Best wishes 

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD

+1

There is usually some mild bruising after Brazilian buttlift and breast lift.  If you just want a breast augmentation this can be done through the belly button with no scars on the breasts.  As for the liposuction and Brazilian buttlift, I only use 3 incisions to do the upper and lower abdomen, over the ribs, the sides, the upper and lower back, and the fat transfer to the buttocks.  You will need 6 weeks before returning to vigorous exercise.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and breast surgeries each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA