Is There a Dr in Nyc That Will Accept Medical Insurance to Perform Breast Reduction?

I am 41. My bra size is a 38 DD. Lately I have very bad pain/ strain in my neck and back grooves everytime I take of my bra. I just need some relief.

Breast Reduction through Medical?

+1

You may be an excellent candidate for breast reduction surgery at some point; this operation tends to be one of the most patient pleasing operations performed.  

Unfortunately, it may be very difficult to find the highest quality of care if you are seeking  to have the operation covered through Medical. Many plastic surgeons no longer work with this organization given the bureaucratic hassles involved ( and extremely low reimbursement rates).

Given that your first priority should be safety as well as outcome of the procedure, you may do better by gradually saving up for the procedure and/or obtaining an alternative form of health insurance.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastReduction.htm

Breast reduction and insurance

+1

I think that it is best to call around.  If you do not have out of network benefits then you will have to find a doctor in your network. Good luck.