Can a non surgical method fix my bulbous and separated nose? (photos)

My nose has a noticable separation in the middle. When I was younger, I don't have bulbous nose or that separation. I am pretty physical and that probly resulted the current nose. Can a non surgical fix my nose. If not, what can be done. Is my nose better off with close or open . Thanks

Nonsurgical vs. surgical rhinoplasty for reshaping the nose

+1
Based on your photos, I don't think nonsurgical rhinoplasty will be a great option for addressing the concerns that you have.  With surgical rhinoplasty, the bulbosity of the tip of your nose can be reduced and greater refinement achieved.  Consultation with an experienced rhinoplasty specialist will give you the best sense of what types of changes are achievable.  

Non-surgical or surgical

+1
Based on these photos, I don't see the separation that you are referring to.

If you feel the tip of your nose is bulbous, then it's unlikely for the non-surgical injection approach to fix that, and you would be better off thinking about traditional rhinoplasty surgery.

Thomas Fiala, MD

Soft tissue fillers in the nose

+1
It is a bit difficult to tell from the photographs what your major anesthetic concerns are regarding your nose.  In general, soft tissue fillers can be used to adjust contour, fill-in depressions, and correct asymmetries of the nose.  Injections cannot reduce the size of a bulbous tip but by proper placement can sometimes make a bulbous tip appear less prominent. 

I would suggest that you see an expert injector in your area for further evaluation.  The nose is challenging  area to inject and these treatments do carry some associated risk so make sure the injector you choose is highly experienced.

Brian Biesman, MD
Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon