If my cast is crooked could that mean my nose is crooked as well?

If my cast is crooked does that mean my nose will be crooked as well I had a rhinoplasty 6 days ago and while I was sleeping I involintarily hit myself in the nose , I woke up and had a twinge of pain and I had noticed that my splint has moved a bit and is crooked since then, could I have done serious damage my cast comes off in two more days.

Nasal splint moved

+1
If your splint has moved it is probably a good idea to see your surgeon or at least review it with him/her especially since you sustained trauma.

+1
Since you hit your nose, it could be crooked.  Please contact your Plastic Surgeon as soon as possible for an exam.  Best wishes!

Robert E. Zaworski, MD