Should my Body Rest and Heal or is Bll Safe After 2 Kids?

hi doctors i had my first child in 2012 and now im pregnant with my second ..so that will be a baby each year for 2 years however would it be safe to have a bbl surgery next year 6-9 months after my second with healthy eating and a good workout program or would that be too much trauma on my body and i would need more time to heal.

BBL

+1

every pregnancy is different. Evaluated yourself mentally and physically after your second delivery and see if your are ready for the procedure. The proceed with a proper evaluation from a plastic surgeon with experience with the BBL

BBL after children

+1

Kiki,  first of all, congrats on baby number two!  You can definitely have the procedure you desire after the period of time you stated and I love your attitude towards healthy eating and working out to get your body into shape prior to surgery as this will only serve to enhance your surgical result and speed your recovery, provided you have some fat left to harvest for the procedure.  I wish you the best of luck.  Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon with experience in this procedure.

Sean A. Simon, MD

Should my Body Rest and Heal or is BBL Safe After 2 Kids?

+1

When you have returned to a stable weight from an uneventful pregnancy, a Brazilian buttlift can be performed 3 months after delivery.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA