I am 5'2 and 120 lbs, do I have enough fat for a BIG brazilian butt lift? how many CC do i need in each cheek to make notice?

Around 800 ccs to 1200ccs

+2

From what I can see in your photos, you are an excellent candidate for a brazilian butt lift.

With a good liposculpture we can remove enough fat on your back, abdomen and flanks to graft between 800 and 1200 ccs on each cheek.

At the same time, we will sculpt your figure significantly which will give more definition to your curves.

I predict that you can get excellent results.

+2

I think that you can a very dramatic improvement in shape. Your waist can be made smaller, the lower back, middle back, and sides contoured, and the buttock projection improved. You can probably get at least 1200 cc per buttock.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Buttock augmentation

+1

It looks like you have significant fat reserves to perform a brazilian butt lift. You have to be realistic in your expectations because you can only add so much in a given operative setting. It does not mean that it can not be repeated.

Numbers and BBLs

+1

Numbers can be deceiving. Your Photo suggests that you would greatly benefit from lipo-sculpture of your flanks arms and back, and lipo-transfer to your buttocks. I routinely take everything I can...out, and return everything I can...back. Though I can often guess it is only after the surgery that I can definitively say how much you've gotten grafted. My best result have been in patients that offered me something close to 1000ML that I was able to graft back. You being only 120lbs makes me uncertain that I'd be able to give you than amount back. You (and I) may need to settle for less of a number, even though your proportions will be greatly enhanced. Find a board certified plastic surgeon who does a ton of Brazilian butt lifts, and is credentialed to perform this surgery at a local hospital near you (not just his or her own OR), and you will be in good hands. All surgeries carry risks so choose carefully.

Ayman Hakki, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Based on the pictures posted, there is enough fat abdomen, love handles, back to transfer good amount of fat to the buttock, depending on your expectations.

Samir Shureih MD.FACS

sshureih@msn.com