I'm Looking for an Affordable Brazilian Butt Lift (Butt Augmentation with Fat Grafting) in NYC? (photo)

I'm 200 lbs and I'm 5'3". I like being "pleasantly plump" but I lack in the derriere department. I dont have much of a bulging stomach, it barely sticks out but I have love handles and back fat for days. I don't want to be skinny just want to improve my shape. I have a wide shape with hips in which I'm in love with. Looking for something between $2500-$7500 for a Brazilian Butt Lift in NYC or somewhere not too far. You can also post if your farther, I'm still contemplating traveling.

Affordable Brazilian Butt Lifting in NYC

+2

The prices for BBLs will vary depending on how much liposuction you need as well as how much fat transfer you need.  I cannot stress enough to you that you need to find a board certified plastic surgeon who does several of these per week. This will mean that your price will be at the higher end of your range. Please keep in mind that with any cosmetic procedure, you often get what you pay for. No plastic surgeon will do this procedure on you for $2500.  You will likely find a "cosmetic surgeon" in NYC who will be closer to that number, but be very very careful because things can go very wrong. For example, I perform about 4 BBLs per week, and 1 or 2 are usually me fixing someone elses bad work. I have had patients who have had gynecologists, radiologists, and cardiologists perform BBLs on them because they advertise as "cosmetic surgeons". Sometimes the problems cannot be repaired, and it always costs more to fix the problem than it did originally. My advice is to find the right doctor and don't make your decision only based on price. Many of us participate with financing companies as well.

+1

A Brazilian But Lift cost should not go above $5999 for up to 12 areas of liposuction. You will need a tummy tuck 6 months minimum after this procedure.
Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Mel T. Ortega, MD