NEED to Find a Doctor Somewhere in the New York and Surrounding Areas That Has EXTENSIVE Knowledge of Chin Implants?

I need revision surgery. I'm absolutely terrified I'm going to make it even worse. Desperately trying to find someone that specializes in chin augmentation. Implant is crooked and placed too low, skin dinples and is flat from the side. Please help :(

Chin implant revision

+1
The decision to undergo surgery (either primary or revision) should not be taken lightly. When properly executed, plastic surgery can be an important adjunct in positively impacting the cosmetic appearance of someone's features.

Consult a board-certified facial plastic surgeon or a general plastic surgeon in your community for this matter.  

Be sure to ask your provider whether they carry a sufficient number of procedures per year that you feel comfortable moving forward with .

Web reference: Http://drnuma.com

Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon