How Many Cc's Could I Get in my Buttocks? (photo)

Hello Im trying to get a TT and a BBL so I wanted to know more or less how much cc's I could get in my buttocks and what is the most you can put in anyone's buttocks I'm 26years old I weigh 194 and dropping (exsersizing constantly 6days a week) I put pics up to better serve u

BBL Procedure

+2

The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

BBL

+2

You have plenty of fat to work with. the real question is safety. I stop at 5000 cc. of liposuction and I will usually have at least 2000 cc of pure fat for injection. that is a lot of fat. the best part is that you will look better just from the lipo

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Brazilian Butt LIft

+1

It is impossible to give you an exact number of cc's because this is not one-size-fits-all. It depends on the look you want, the shape of your buttock, and the tightness of your skin. That being said, I do 6-8 BBLs per week and it would be unusual for me to place less than 1000cc per side - assuming there is enough donor fat. I have never had any issues with fat embolism or skin necrosis. You should make an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure and can show you dozens of before and after photos. If a surgeon only shows a few pictures on their website, then they are either not doing very many, or they are but the results are not "website-worthy". Take a look at some before and after photos and you should find a person who has a similar body to you.

Matthew Schulman, MD

Buttock Enhancement

+1

Different PS will give you all kinds of ridiculous answers about how much fat can be injected into the buttocks...it's much more important that the procedure done safely avoiding fat embolus, infections and ski necrosis!!!  On average I place approximately 750 cc of fat into each buttock but that varies depending on the patient's goals and amount of fat that can be injected safely.  Also, being at your ideal weight is always the best situation, but don't let it deter you...most patients find it easier to lose weight after tummy tucks.

Eric Sadeh, MD

CC's in the Buttock

+1
In my 10 years of experience with this procedure, I have 2 limitations:

1) I run out of fat to inject
2) the buttock skin becomes so tight it just won't accept any more fat. 

Based on your pictures you have a good amount to work with.  If you desire some on the sides to give more of an hour glass look I would estimate 1800cc to 2500cc.

Best Regards,
Dr Gartner

Michael Constantin Gartner, DO
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift and Tummy Tuck

+1

Hello Good Afternoon

In your case a possible Circular Tummy Tuck would be recommended and afterwards a couple months afterwards you could have the Brazilian Butt Lift being that it is not recommendable to have any Liposuction during such a extense procedure. But are definitely a candiate for the Liposuction and to know exactly how much cc's your body can take that can only be known during surgery but maybe from 500-800cc's or so. 

Luis Suarez, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Your ultimate results would be much better if you are at your ideal body weight. You have enough fat to transfer 800-1000 cc per buttock. The body shape can be much better if you loose the weight.

How Many Cc's Could I Get in my Buttocks?

+1

You could go from 1200 cc to 1800 cc (2000 cc is about max) per buttock range, depending upon your goals.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA