Should I Get a Brazilian Butt Lift? (photo)

i was born with a butt but its wide i want it to stick up and out a lil i know for a fact am getting lipo after all my research i was set but then found out am pergo just my luck right lol well anyway i will be doing this after the baby so around oct 2013-jan 2014 here are some pics should i do a bbl always to get the butt to stick out or after the lipo to my waist will it make my butt stick out helppppp lol

Brazilian Buttlift Candidate

+1

You appear to be a very good candidate for the Brazilian buttlift.  Pregnancy in the future will certainly alter your physique.  However, at present I would recommend liposuction of your abdomen, flanks, and back as well as fat transfer to your buttocks for the most dramatic transformation possible.  Find the board certified plastic surgeon with the best credentials who has performed hundreds of Brazilian buttlift procedures.

BBL

+1

A lot of physical features change after pregnancy. I would advise you to wait and see how you are well after the delivery

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Candidate for a brazilian butt lift

+1

From your photos it appear that you might be a good candidate for surgery. The fat that is remove from the lipo procedure is injected into your buttocks to get the projection that you want. 

Wilberto Cortes, MD

Should I get the BBL?

+1

If you want to ge more projection you can achieve that with the BBL. This procedure removes fat from different parts of the body like the abdomen, and waist and transfers it to the buttocks. Although your photos are not optimal it does appear that would e a very good candidate for the BBL. But if you are pregnant then you should first deliver your baby, wait 3-6 months and then  consult with a Board Certified plastic surgeon with extensive experience performing the BBL. Good luck with your pregnancy and delivery!

George Lefkovits, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

You would have to be seen in person to determine if you are a good candidate for the Brazilian Butt Lift.  However, it seems that this would be a good procedure for you.  In this procedure, the fat is harvested through liposuction from other areas of your body, such as your abdomen, back and thighs and then injected into your buttocks to add volume and increase projection.

Good Luck.

David Shafer, MD

Brazilian Butt lIft

+1

From your photos, it looks like you would be an excellent candidate. You will need to be evaluated by a board certified plastic surgeon experienced in this procedure to be completely sure.

Matthew Schulman, MD