Blue engorged vein around eye near nose, will laser remove it?

An area of the skin around my right eye is dark and I blame to an bloody injury under the eye I had 8 years ago (2004). A scar remains there now. The bloods vessels around the right eye and underneath is dilated and blue for as long as I can remember. It makes the right eye area dark as if I have a black blue eye. Will laser remove the engorged vein especially the vein near nose (medial canthus)

Blue veins on the eyelids

+1
Our office specializes in vein treatments in Los Angeles. Blue veins on the eyelids can be improved with microphlebectomy and/or sclerotherapy. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS
Los Angeles

Spider veins and telangiectasias around the eye - Buffalo Niagara

+1
Your have many options for treatment and a picture would have helped you get a better answer as to what is recommended. I recommend you watch a video clip from The Doctors TV Show. See the link below. 

Hratch Karamanoukian, MD, FACS
Buffalo General Surgeon

Multiple options.

+1
There are multiple options to treat veins around the eyes and nose including laser, IPL, sclerotherapy, VeinGogh, VeinWave and microneedle radiofrequency.  All of these modalities may work but you should see a vein specialist who can decide  what treatment  is best for you.

John Landi, MD
Naples General Surgeon