1 Year Post Full TT with muslcle repair, Do I need a TT revision or just liposculpture? (photo)

So dissapointed with my results no waist no flat tummy no shape, after one year I gain 5 pounds and still have the bulge, I'am 5'2 120 pound, 33 years old. I' am so embarassed and so dissapointed with the results. I went to a board certify fancy ps and for nothing. My concern is does the muscle repair got loose or what happen with this muffin top, the problem seen to be under my belly bottom. I dont think 5 pounds is reason for this. Please advice me.

1 Year Post Full TT with muslcle repair, Do I need a TT revision or just liposculpture?

+1

The condition of the muscles would need to be evaluated with an exam. Liposuction can be used to improve the waist and hip contours and possibly the abdomen as well. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction and tummy tuck procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Do I need a TT revision or just liposculpture?

+1

I would favor TT revision, elevating the skin up to the navel, thinning it and lowering all of the scar. An exam is really best in choosing the proper procedure.

How flat the abdomen can be depends much upon the volume of the abdominal cavity, about which the surgeon has little control. I can't really comment at all on this aspect without an exam.

All the best