How much are the gummy bear breast implants?

Here is a link to reviews of women who got gummy bear implants. You'll be able to compare pricing.

Hopefully this helps!
Lori

The implants cost $2-3,000 but surgery cost varies

+2
THe implants alone ie Sientra anatomically shaped form stable and Allergan 410s cost $2000-$3000 and total surgery prices vary.  In my practice all costs included equate to about $12000.  This is not the economical way to go but the results and safety profile have led me to use these almost exclusively.  There is no $3000 budget surgery with true gummy bear implants and you must be careful to select a surgeon with experience and success with these implants that require care and precision.  I hope this helps!

Rian A. Maercks M.D.