I See Clear Corrects 395 for Labs is That Cost of Treatment To?

Clear Correct 6 aligners....

+1
$395 is not the correct lab fee for a full Clear Correct case.  $395 is the lab fee the dentist pays for a case of only 6 aligners, which are for very, very, very minor tooth movements.  Having been a Clear Correct provider for at least 4-5 years and an Invisalign provider for over 10 years, I have never seen a case that only needed 6 aligners.  Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.
Sarah Thompson, DMD

Saint Louis Cosmetic Dentist

No

+1

The lab cost is the fee that Clear Correct charges the dentist to fabricate the aligner trays. The actual cost of treatment is set by your dentist and varies depending on the complexity of your particular case. It should be noted that the $395 fee you quote is for a maximum of 6 aligners...in other words, very minor tooth movements.

Keith Grimm, DMD
Houston Cosmetic Dentist