What is Better for Acne and Reducing Blemishes or Scars? Epiduo, Differin, or Retin A?

I am in my 30s and I still get acne clpar to the time that I am menstruating. I'm used to use Differin years ago, and when I visited my Drmarologist she recommended Epiduo. I'm looking to reduce scars, blemishes, inflammation and treat acne. What product out there is the best?

+2

All of these medications work, and there are also oral medications that work well too, including Accutane, Solodyn, and Bactrim. To clarify one acne medication as "best" is impossible and it depends on each person's tolerability, type and location of acne, patient compliance, and many, many other factors. You need to discuss the situation with your physician directly and ask why she is recommending that product for you.