Can an enduragen graft be used alone to narrow eyes on the outer corners?

If one has droopy eyes, rounded on the outer corners, can enduragen be placed under the lower eyelid without further eye surgery to create almond, narrower eyes?

No, no it can't.

+1

When you read about enduragen, what is being discussed is a surgical graft material used to lengthen the lower eyelid and control the shape of the lower eyelid. We are talking surgery. I personally do not care for enduragen. This is a porcine collagen product. I do not believe this is an ideal product for the location. The issue is that you a product that has an epithelium. The best product for this is your own hard palate graft from the roof of the mouth. You need a very specialized surgeon for this type of repair.